East Bergholt Village
VILLAGE MATTERS - November
Please complete and return your Neighbourhood Plan questionnaire Budgens or East End Butchers or use the reference number off the copy delivered to your house to complete and
East Bergholt Neighbourhood Plan
– next meeting is 2nd December. Come for tea/coffee and meet individuals of the group at 7.15pm in the Benneworth Lounge.
Age UK Suffolk – helping older people stay independent
- Do you have some time to give? Come join the band of volunteers and help deliver our services to older people every day. They are as diverse a group as the services we offer. It’s a great way to have fun, meet new friends, gain new skills or build your confidence. Come and befriend, help in our shops or day centre, or assist with our events. We can be flexible in helping you find the right opportunity - just call us to have an informal chat on 01473 298684 or
– listen to communities about their experience of health and social care to influence change. They want to engage with local people in East Bergholt. See
Babergh Information Pack for Tenants
– Influence and shape the housing services you receive. Contact
tel: 01449 724781
Driver Licence the Easy Way
– Practise the Highway Code for free at
Suffolk Energy Action
– a new, trusted, energy saving scheme available to all residents in Suffolk. Advice and access to a range of energy saving home improvements for a warmer home and lower bills. Freephone 0800 8409090 or
Make regular visits to East Bergholt Village website
- updated news on the Parish Council, East Bergholt Neighbourhood Plan and village photographs and news.
For further information on any of the above contact
Valerie Ayton Parish Clerk
Please wait .....
Copyright© 2014 East Bergholt Village. All rights reserved